PC Cleanup & Troubleshooting
Everyone has experienced the sluggishness of a computer at home and at work. After months or years of installing programs, uninstalling programs, adding new hardware and managing large files, Windows’ computers are prone to start feeling slow.
Sometimes, it’s just a matter of doing a little “spring cleaning” on your desktop PC or laptop, which can include:
- Removing Programs From Your Windows Startup
- Uninstalling Outdated or Unnecessary Software
- Updating Software With Security Patches or Feature Updates
- Updating Device Drivers or Firmware
- Cleaning the Windows Registry
Usually these tasks will help to free up data storage and memory to make your computer operate a little faster (and that’s always a good thing). Whether it is hardware or software related, we can effectively troubleshoot problems and perform diagnostics on your company’s desktop computers to increase the overall efficiency of your employees.